1. What is an Independent Contractor? An independent contractor is a natural person, business, that provides services to another entity under terms specified in a contract or within a verbal agreement. you will be providing service under the entity Comfort Work, LLC.. In return receive compensation and a 1099 at the end of the year. Unlike an employee, an independent contractor does not work regularly for an employer. You are not an employee but rather a contractor.
2. How often do we get paid? Invoices are sent out semi-monthly. Pay is sent out on or before the 1st and 15th of each month.
3. Is the Hours Plentiful? Yes there is plenty of hours depending on the client. Some clients have slow seasons and others may have consistent hours. It also depends on your work ethic.
4. How do I request to be released from your IBO? Please visit the Agent Forms Tab and fill out the explanation explaining your situation. You can take a picture and email it to us.
5. How do I drop a class? Please click on "Agent Forms" in the CSP Portal and fill out the request to drop a class. Please consider that you may have a drop fee applied to your next invoice or charged to the bank account on file, without a good explanation as to why you dropped your class.
6. Can I leave my client that I am currently servicing? Yes, However you may incur a termination fee if left before the end of a contract (SOW)
7. Do my internet have to be hardwired? Yes You must have a hardwired connection in order to service. WIFI is not allowed.
8. How much are your Fees? We apply an admin fee of $50 to each invoice.
Dropping from a Class Fee.. $20 without good cause. Drop penalty fees are applied to a future payment invoice. Note: If you do not service within 6 mos after a class was dropped this fee can be turned over to collections for payment. This payment can also be made separately upon request. Drop penalty fee: $20 (Note: $20 fee will automatically be charged if csp is dropped by instructor)
Dropping from a Client Fee during duration of contract.. $49 -2 week prior written notice is required to waive this fee.
9. How long is a Client Statement of Work Contract? They typically last anywhere from 1mo-3mos